Our partner Skift is within the two-month countdown to their conference Skift Forum Europe in London on April 30! This event is the first of five Forums they’re hosting around the world in 2019. Today you can view the complete program with all session topics for Skift Forum Europe: Defining The Future of Responsible Travel.
Use code AHF20 for 20% off your ticket when you register!
This one-day conference will be action-packed from start to finish. The program features a mixture of TED-style talks, deep dive Q&A’s with Skift Editors, and topical panels bringing together travel’s most insightful business leaders and creative thinkers.
Here is a preview of the content that will be covered onstage in London:
- “Hospitality Gets Agile: The Challenges of Building Scale” — Q&A with Keith Barr, CEO of Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG)
- “Strategies for Growth and Sustainability in Aviation” — Q&A with Alex Cruz, Chairman and CEO of British Airways
- “Destinations: The Next Chapter in Responsible Travel” — Panel discussion with Laura Citron, Chief Executive of London & Partners and Niall Gibbons, Chief Executive of Tourism Ireland
- “An Accessible World is an Inclusive World” — Skift Talk by Stephen Cluskey, CEO of Accessible Mojo
- “Navigating Jurisdictions, Borders, and Cultures to Build Global Brands” — Skift Talk by James Hogan, Executive Chairman of Knighthood Capital
- “Change the Story, Change the World” — Panel discussion with Zina Bencheikh and Hafida Hdoubane, Regional General Manager and Tour Guide respectively at PEAK DMC
- View The Complete Program Schedule
Don’t forget—use code AHF20 to save 20% off your ticket. Register now!