Information we collect
We collect personal information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering for our events and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications.
- That are information such as: your name, company name, title in your company, your e-mail address, postal address, telephone number
- Credit card information and bank details if provided are used solely for the purpose of processing payments.
- We will use your contact details in order to respond to any queries submitted by you.
- We may also use your information to provide you with information, including marketing information in relation to our upcoming events or industry events, news, meetings, conferences, seminars, offers, products, or services which we believe could be of interest to you or your organization to carry out surveys to get your views in relation to the products or services which we or third parties provide – to invite individuals to be speakers at seminars/training events, or to participate in other meetings or events held by us or third parties. We may contact you by any means of communication for which you have given us contact details, including e-mail, telephone, and post. However, you may choose not to receive such information by informing us at e-mail address: email@example.com
- We collect information such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
- Other disclosures: to the extent that we are required to do so by law; in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
International data transfers
If you are in the European Union, information which you provide may be transferred to countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Union. You expressly agree to such transfers.
Changes to your details
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details that we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Linking to our partners web
We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites which you have access from using links from this Site. We strongly recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit, and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third-party site.
We are committed to ensure that your privacy is protected. We may collect information such as: your name and e-mail address. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we will put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You can choose to accept or decline our cookies. Once you agree to the cookie, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Maybe we will use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
For the end…
Have on you mind that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet.
We may update this Policy from time to time. If we decide to use personal information in a manner significantly different to that stated in this Policy, or otherwise disclosed to you at the time it was collected, we will notify you by e-mail, and you will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in this new manner.